Pawsnap Pet Photography
Located in Ipswich, the studio is a great space to bring out the best of any subject. With the option of several backdrops, we also select various props to create a diverse portfolio of images for you to choose from (or we can keep it fairly simple).
Images will be available to view in a private online gallery and there is no additional charge for multiple pets (I have a maximum of three dogs in the studio unless otherwise requested).
Receiving your images in digital file allows you to use them for a variety of online purposes including social media, screen savers or as slideshows on your computer. The high resolution image is perfect for printing on large scale surfaces such as a canvas, and for extras like coffee cups, keyrings, placemats etc.
Please ask if you would prefer finished wall art instead of/with the digital file.
The session includes:
- the time necessary to complete a successful shoot, usually about an hour (excludes mini session)
- a private online gallery to view images
- detailed post-processing
- social media files included with full resolution files or artwork
Studio session $100 To keep things simple, this is for the session only (includes extra backdrops). Images are then purchased afterwards, with as many or as few as you like. Or you can choose wall art instead, minimum $200 spend.
Mini session $80 This is strictly a 20 min session on black only. If your pet was un-cooperative and we need to go over time, the normal session price will be charged. This is very rare.
Each digital file is $25, and comes in a high resolution edited file ready for printing, with complimentary web size for social media.
Year Growth Package These are fun. The first and last session are regular session prices, and in-between, either a full session or you can come for just a quick session to just be able to choose for the in-between growth. This is only $50 and includes a single digital file. The session will be very quick, 15 mins maximum. Just long enough to get the few I need to choose from to add to the final product. Each session's images are then merged together to create the final product, no extra charge for merging.
All images for the grown session are against black only.
*Images are edited on a calibrated monitor. As there is a difference in monitors, it is possible the images may look different on your monitor or phone...(lighter, darker or colour cast). This also relates to printing. I cannot guarantee the outcome of any third party printing company you may use.
*White is no longer available except upon special request.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Payment can be made via PayPal, credit card or direct deposit. Details provided upon confirmation of booking. A $100 deposit is required to secure your spot. Final payment is due on day of session unless otherwise agreed to.
- Sessions can be booked by calling 0402 910 828 or by email or filling in the form on the contact page.
- There is no need to return for a 'buying' session. Images are available for viewing online.
- If for any reason the shoot was not successful, a re-shoot will be scheduled. Refund only if a re-shoot is not possible.
I have several payment options, and upon confirmation of a booking, your deposit can be paid by direct deposit (preferred), or payID firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put your name as reference.