Pawsnap Pet Photography
Located in Ipswich, the studio is a great space to really bring out the best of any subject. With the option of several backdrops, we also select various props to create a diverse portfolio of images for you to choose from.
Images will be available to view in a private online gallery and there is no additional charge for multiple pets (I have a maximum of three dogs in the studio unless otherwise requested).
Receiving your images in digital file allows you to use them for a variety of online purposes and on different platforms including social media, screen savers or as slideshows on your computer. The full resolution image is perfect for printing on large scale surfaces such as a canvas, and for creating your own photobooks. If you prefer, you can choose to have your wall art printed in a variety of mediums, and Pawsnap also offers inhouse gift merchandise and chromaluxe printing.
*If you would like to only purchase finished products, a session is $150, with a minimum spend of $500 towards artwork.
All sessions include:
- the time necessary to complete a successful shoot, usually 60 to 90 minutes (excludes half hour mini session)
- detailed post-processing in the digital darkroom
- a private online gallery to view images
- free web (social media) files included in packages or chromaluxe/artmount/canvas orders
MINI PACKAGE $140
Half an hour studio session on black or one fantasy backdrop only, includes an 8x10 inch print. Extra prints or merchandise can be purchased.
STUDIO PACKAGE 1 $380
Full studio session, includes a USB with 12 full resolution edited images, with complimentary web size*
STUDIO PACKAGE 2 $480
Full studio session, includes a USB with 25 full resolution edited images, with complimentary web size*
STUDIO PACKAGE 3 $580
Full studio session, includes a USB of up to 40 images full resolution and edited, with complimentary web size*
plus complimentary luggage tag or metal keyring
*Images are edited on a calibrated monitor. As there is a difference in monitors, it is possible the images may look different on your monitor (lighter, darker or colour cast). This also relates to printing. I cannot guarantee the outcome of any third party printing company you may use.
*** $50 discount if you want black only on a full session.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Payment can be made via PayPal, credit card or direct deposit. Details provided upon confirmation of booking. A $100 deposit is required to secure your spot. Final payment is due on day of session unless otherwise agreed to.
- Sessions can be booked by calling 0402 910 828 or by email or filling in the form on the contact page.
- There is no need to return for a 'buying' session unless you would like some personal help with choosing wall art. Images are available for viewing online, and my prices are clearly listed.
- You may always upgrade your package afterwards if you can't resist your images!
- Discounts for repeat clients.
- Covered parking to keep your vehicle cooler.
- If you would like to be included in the photos, neutral clothing (not the same colour as your dog, black or white) is best.
- If for any reason the shoot was not successful, a re-shoot will be scheduled. Refund only if a re-shoot is not possible.
I have several payment options, and upon confirmation of a booking, your deposit can be paid by paypal, direct deposit or the Pay Now button using your credit card. You can also use this button if it is more convenient for you to pay for your session in full. Please put as much information as you can in the description area...your name and the service you are paying for, and mobile number. It automatically generates your email for me and I will confirm payment via email.